Thursday, August 23, 2007

Moving to a new site....

I started blogging over on Vox a while back and have found that the interface is so much easier that when I decide to write something, I inevitably do it over there.

Given that, the Vox blog is going to be the only place I update going forward (except perhaps for some major announcement.) This blog was intended to document my time in business school and since I have graduated it has truly served its purpose.

I will (when time allows) add some sort of table of contents post to this to make it easy to look things up. Thanks to everyone who followed along and left comments. I hope to see you over on Vox.

1 Comments:

At 11:18 PM, Blogger MW (My Wish) said...

I have problem viewing commenting on the posts with VOX. Thanks Jeff for visiting my blog. Hope all is well. Lori

 

Post a Comment

<< Home