Monday, June 25, 2007

Baby Dragonflies.....

Went outside today to take some more flower photos...


























when I notice some small, very shiny insects hanging out on my tomato plant. I decided to put the camera into macro mode and see if I could figure out what they were. It was clear enough after I cropped the photos.

Not too bad for handheld shots, I think if I'd have been able to shoot it with a tripod the details would have been even better.































4 Comments:

At 2:07 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Been a while since I stopped by. Great shots... you have a steady hand. Mine would have all been blurry without a tripod.

-Mike

 
At 4:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are beautiful Jeff! How's life?

 
At 10:58 PM, Blogger Jeff D said...

Thank you both.

Mike, she shot ended up being taken with a shutter speed of about 1/1000. Thank you, bright sunny day!

Things are going well, I just need a job. Have a possible nibble with a start-up, but it would be part-time while we work on the concept and go live this fall.

 
At 8:14 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

These little buggers are all over my Ichiban plant and tomatoes. Jerks. Along with caterpillars that I pick off everyday.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home