Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Genki burger!

There is a great little burger shop right around the corner from my dorm. One that I'm very glad I did not discover until recently.

They make several different burgers, but the Genki Burger is the best.

"Genki" means energetic and you often greet people by asking "genki desu ka?" Literally it means "do you feel energetic" but it is like asking someone how they are feeling. "Genki desu" is the proper response, which means "I feel good/energetic."

Here is the vital info for any of you in Japan who might want to find this shop.















And here is a look at the Genki cheese burger. He uses 150g of cheese. Quite apparently, that's a lot of cheese. The burger itself is probably 250g, or about a half a pound.






























And I took this just so I can describe what it comes with. It's very simple and very good. Cheese, real mustard, pickles, and ketchup. That's all it needs!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home