Friday, November 17, 2006

Sweet stuff and phone dangles

After seeing the feast that Reese prepared for her hopefully-worshipful husband, I got a huge jonesing for sugar.

In Japan, then don't dump sugar into EVERYTHING like we do in the U.S. By now I'm not only used to but quite like it. I think it is a major reason I have lost weight. I'm not starving myself by any means, but I am also probably eating one pound less sugar a day than I did in the States. I need to make sure that stays true in the spring when I head back.

That said, after seeing that picture I needed sweets. Specifically chocolate and whipped cream. These two little snacks from Family Mart did the trick.
















And this looks like a donut but was kind of crispy















Finally someone asked if I had a cellphone dangle. I do indeed, kinda.


























So sue me. One of the first books I ever read was Winnie the Pooh.

4 Comments:

At 1:13 PM, Blogger -tvu said...

I didn't see that crispy donut in Japan, when I was there back in....93'. Never mind that was generations ago. hehe..

 
At 2:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man... you need at least two mobile danglies. I've got two on my phone right now. Someone called me super-asian at work when he saw them.

I used to be really into super sweet stuff, but lately I like to have sweets that aren't sweet. Does that make any sense? Asian sweets are so much better for me now. Sometimes I can't even take some of the filipino desserts because they are simply TOO sweet for me.

 
At 11:29 PM, Blogger Jeff D said...

BTW, there will be further discussion of not-so-sweet desserts in my next post :)

Jeff

 
At 12:15 AM, Blogger Jeff D said...

I don't think any man needs more than one. Our goal is not to be kawaii. It's to express ourselves in a manly way. :)

I loved the Tao of Pooh, and as my aunt pointed out to me she is largely responsible for my love of Pooh, Tigger and Piglet as a youngster.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home