Sunday, November 12, 2006

Fall finally arrives

Today was the first time it really felt like fall. I walked over to the grocery store in my fleece pullover and was just a wee bit cold, where normally I'm a wee bit warm. It was very windy today, and the wind was cold so that had something to do with it.

This might prove to be a busy week for school. I am preparing a presentation for my Japan in the 20th Century class and also agreed to help one of the first years I've become friends with with her Profitability Analysis mid-term.

We don't really have an equivalent class, but she explained some of the problems to me and they sound like basic finance/accounting type questions so I told her I'd give it a try. It will help keep me busy and remind me of how much more work I will be doing at Brandeis when I return.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home