Friday, September 08, 2006

The last few carefree days....

until it's time to get back to work. Here is how it will break down.

Matt and I flew back to Samui yesterday and will be working on our tans until the 11th, when we leave for Hong Kong. We will spend a day there then head to Tokyo on the 13th. It's likely that we will get there too late to check intot he dorm on the 13th, so we'll get a hotel room that night and check in the next morning.

Had a nice torrential downpour on Samui tonight for about an hour. We've really lucked out in terms of weather for this trip.

Here are some pictures.

I saw this guy on a tree. I am not sure which one of us saw the other first, but he did not back down until I took a step closer after taking this shot:



















This was my view at breakfast every morning:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home