Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Muay Thai

The three of us went to Akwa for dinner (a restaurant/guest house run by an Australian) for some surprisingly good thin-crust pizza before headed to the stadium to experience muay thai.

We wisely passed up the VIP tickets for ringside seats at a small bar table with padded stools. We were literaly in the front row and got some great pictures and videos.

The bouts we saw has contestants ranging from about seven years old up to young adults. You could see the progression in speed, strength and tactics as the fighters grew more experienced.

As I said, I have a lot of pictures and some good muay thai video but the internet cafes here don't have the upload capacity to allow me to load a lot of photos in a timely manner. I'm going to give it a shot later today and will hopefully have the first of my pictures online soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home