Tuesday, August 01, 2006

All the arrangements for the fall have been made...

I received word that I was granted housing at Waseda. It will cost under $600 a month. This does not include electricity, which apparantly is very expensive in Japan so I shall have to be frugal with it. Nor does it include internet connection. I think that there might be enough Wifi spots that it might not be necessary to pay for it over there. I will if I have to though.

That said, I was budgeting for between $1200 and $1500 a month for housing to be on the safe side, so this is an unexpected surprise. It should mean that I'll be able to take some side trips (Beijing, Seoul, possibly Taipei) which ties in with my plan of visiting every country that I possibly can while in Asia.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home