Monday, July 17, 2006

Flights booked, reservations made...

After receiving confirmation that my financial aid money is all set and will be disbursed August 18th, I went ahead and booked my flight to Bangkok. I'll be leaving Boston at 1pm on August 22nd and will arrive in Bangkok at about 12:30am on August 24th. Damn international date line!
I booked a room at a hostel that appears to be a pretty good deal. Rooms are $10/night. Air conditioning, 30 minutes of internet/day for free and very cheap rates thereafter. It is located a little bit away from the "touristy" areas so it should be a little quieter. They also offer some inexpensive tours that I might partake in.

Two friends (including our Thai/American guide Nissa) are arriving the 27th. My friend Matt and his buddy will probably get there around the same time I do. On the 27th we head for Koh Tao and the beach. And then after a week or so Matt, Jake and I start our little tour of Indochina.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home