Wednesday, May 10, 2006

One and done....

Only corporate finance remains and my first year of school is over. After noontime tomorrow the full-time pursuit becomes finding a summer job and making some money in the meantime.

I will likely be working in Admissions until I do find a job and am going to try to wrangle some more hours when I do just for the extra income. Pretty much every dime I make this summer is coming to Japan with me, so the more I make the easier I will have it over there.

Other than that I plan to focus all my academic efforts into learning Japanese and taking a few photography classes. That and do a bit more sleeping.

3 Comments:

At 4:29 PM, Blogger KaliAmanda said...

Congratulations on finishing your first year. It is both terrifying and life-affirming, isn't it? The thing I thing I was most gratified by was the excitement of sharing ideas, the mental energy that somehow translated to this electrifying intellectual and emotional well-being. Gosh, I miss school...

 
At 4:30 PM, Blogger KaliAmanda said...

By the way, I hope you got to see at least some of that game the SOX beat the living daylights out of the Yankees -- sounds like it was hilarious!

 
At 6:04 PM, Blogger Jeff D said...

Thanks. Now I need to find a job!

I did catch some of the beatdown, the Yankees were absolutely horrible.

I need sleep....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home