Saturday, March 18, 2006

Two down, one to go

Midterms are almost over. I have Corporate Finance on Monday and that is it.

So far I'd say I'm 1-2. I think I did pretty well on my accounting midterm. My operations midterm was a disaster. If I got 50% of the points I'd be happy. The only positive is that as the class emptied out there was a stunned air to all the students. The one guy who knows this stuff better than anyone said he missed at least 2 of the six questions. It was much more difficult than any of the questions we covered in class and it was much more difficult than the practice test he handed out.

I've also revised my resume pretty thoroughly with the help of one of the Career Services folks and am going to do a lot of work this week to finish polishing that up and getting my generic cover letter together. I really need to start pushing my search for my internship. I have a few things I could probably fall back on, but I really want to be aggressive and try to find something good in asset management or private banking/wealth management.

Wish me luck on Monday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home