Wednesday, December 21, 2005

The semester is over....

And I'm somewhat exhausted but wanted to get this down while I still had the juice!

Studied for yesterday morning's finance test from 8:30am until midnight. Still think I ended up with a B.

I have received two grades so far. I got an "A" in my Negotiations class and an A- in Organizational Behavior. Very happy with both of those. I will probably get an A- or B+ in Organizations and Management and an A in Global Economic Environment. I could do the math and tell what kind of GPA that would be, but I'm too tired at the moment :)

Went out to lunch after the finance final today and ran into Jorge and John (both 2nd years at MIT) at Blue Ribbon BBQ. Ended up having a beer with them after lunch. Should have hit up John as an options tutor and might have to do so next semester if they come into play.

I also wanted to thank Kali and Marie for the cookies and candies. All is gone except the lollipops. I'll be savoring those this week!

I also got a call today to schedule a phone interview for a summer internship in January. So even though I didn't do quite as well on the Finance final as I'd hoped it's been a good day.

I'll squeeze a few updates in before next semester

Jeff

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home